307 9th St., Huntington Beach $1,060,000
This adorable 2 story beach home has it all with an open, light & spacious floor plan, and just 3 blocks to the Ocean! From Kitchen to living room, dining room to the private back yard retreat. It has gorgeous hardwood floors and marble entry, including;
- 3 bedroom – 3.5 bath – 2,022 SF- built in 1975.
- Tropical Beach beauty has Palm trees & newly painted private gate & trim.
- Large open concept family room, Floor to ceiling Rock fireplace, custom wet bar with chandelier.
- Rare Downstairs Master bedroom suite has a private patio and front entrance. Fully remodeled bath with two custom sinks and jacuzzi tub.
- New 3- fold doors which give you an indoor/outdoor living at it’s finest. New custom Barbecue island & storage, New upper lighting and heat lamp lighting.
- 3 of the 4 bathrooms are completely remodeled as well as the kitchen.
- Modern gourmet kitchen, granite counters, stainless appliances, under cabinet pantry and extra deep Kholer sinks.
- 2nd level master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, a spacious sitting area, a walk in closet, balcony and a peek-a-boo view of the ocean.
- Bath features design tile accents, high volume ceilings and skylight.
- Spacious detached 2 car garage with storage.
- Walk to downtown, Main St, the Pier, shops and Pacific City.